Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2018 13:01:26 +0900
From:      Denis Polygalov <dpolyg@gmail.com>
To:        Grzegorz Junka <list1@gjunka.com>
Cc:        x11-list freebsd <freebsd-x11@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Does either Gnome or KDE support Wayland on FreeBSD? [EOM]
References:  <e1910705-ec89-be50-1317-6f0ad95f61cf@gjunka.com> <CAECmPwv7g5iCKMa4UrLqcXq6VS-5CHFJT31w-uzheg3y%2BLz9-Q@mail.gmail.com> <3f7629b0-1947-4bd3-f4fa-eb685dc2046b@gjunka.com> <1530481686.15209.0@hraggstad.unrelenting.technology> <ae5fa504-5d7c-fe83-b0d6-ffff362bd2f1@gjunka.com> <CAHxjC09A94GtDWkXY%2BZBZ8SdQ5Aer7wVnTiUOVPuQgq620KCcg@mail.gmail.com> <dcf2b904-01d7-ecd1-d6bd-4804e29ec32e@gjunka.com>

Hi Grzegorz,

my definition of "available out of the box" is
"user can start using software without compiling anything". :)
Above is my personal opinion of course, sorry for not making it clear.
Also, yes, you right, I was thinking only about standalone
Wayland compositors.
As Greg said currently Wayland+KDE support on FreeBSD is
better than for Wayland+Gnome.

Regards,
Denis