Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:16:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
Cc:        Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>, <stable@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Inetd not-starting gotcha.

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Frank Mayhar wrote:

> (CC'd to -stable again, so the people in question can see the praise. :-)
>
> Mike Hoskins wrote:
> > On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Frank Mayhar wrote:
> > > This change _did_ deserve a heads-up, at least to -stable.  Sigh.
> > Wow, commiters are human too?  :)
>
> _Believe_ me, I'm not slamming Doug.

	Suuuuurrrreee.....  :)

	Y'all are correct, in my ideal world people would have learned
about this change because they saw the diff when they ran mergemaster...
but that didn't happen for everyone. I was working on an email about this
anyway, I'll finish it now.

Mea culpa.

--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?