Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:48:15 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        Søren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
Subject:   Still losing ATA interrupts

Running current (updated yesterday with ata-queue.c v1.9) I am still
unable to recover from ACPI suspend. I get the expected messages on
the death of USB and the "ata0: resetting devices..." message, but I
never get the "done". If I have two drives, the first completed the
reset, but the second one never does.

This first showed up with ATAng and is unchanged since. I was hoping
that some of the recent work on this might have fixed it.

This only happens with ACPI. If I use APM, the system recovers from
suspend just fine.

I know Nate has previously reported this, but I wanted to note that
it's still not fixed.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)