Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 1997 21:58:58 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Sascha Blank <blank@sliphost37.uni-trier.de>
To:        Joachim.Wunder@lrz.tu-muenchen.de (Joachim Wunder)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What to do after CVSup?

Hello Joachim,

Joachim Wunder has written recently:
> Hi!
>
> I just did a CVSup for "src-all" on a 2.2.1-release to get it to a 2.2.2-stable
> release.
>
> So what else do I have to do after CVSup finished?
> I read the handbook from www.freebsd.org but couldn't find any further
> information about this.:(

after such an upgrade procedure you normally cd to /usr/src, do a "make
world" as root and go to the movies in the meantime. When you return,
you should have the 2.2.2-RELEASE installed on your system. (Of course
the speed of your system determines the length of the movie to watch :-)

--
             Sascha Blank - mailto:blank@fox.uni-trier.de
  Student and System Administrator at the University of Trier, Germany