Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:41:29 +0200
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@mail.HiWAAY.net>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: seagate SCORPION taper? Was: python

Hi!

As David Kelly proposes, I have mixed up the names of these machines. I
am planning to get a Seagate *Scorpion* DDS-3, not a python. Sorry for
confusion!

But the Scorpions, they seem to be doing fine with FreeBSD? Glad to
hear.

I'm planning on returning a Hornet NS 20 (Travan5) since I can't get it
to work properly... It can't mount the tapes on FreeBSD... Has anybody
had any luck with such a machine?

/Palle