Date:      Wed, 22 May 2013 11:09:02 +0800
From:      Martin Wilke <miwi@bsdhash.org>
To:        Martin Wilke <miwi.freebsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>, Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>, Olivier Smedts <olivier@gid0.org>, Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>, Chris Rees <crees@freebsd.org>, Ports Management Team <portmgr@freebsd.org>, Martin Wilke <miwi@bsdhash.org>, Bryan Drewery <bryan@shatow.net>
Subject:   Re: Plans for making MAKE_JOBS_SAFE the default?
References:  <CAF6rxgkjxAmFjr=qp%2BDC83AqvY4CMXVn5=CQCfQi_aKn3bnoRQ@mail.gmail.com> <50463F7F.2030502@shatow.net> <CABzXLYNQBVZAkL%2B-HMUVduzq_UKLEjbQFE4zn_KhCBE3agX-Hw@mail.gmail.com> <CAF6rxgmx0bJcW-iP_a8B3y9x9T%2BxF0MNsW55ciJJOnKPfQEMSA@mail.gmail.com> <CADLo83-126TsyWatUREysrk2gR7%2BacxWqTxmW0WhwH=QYW=hfg@mail.gmail.com> <CAF6rxgk-kL6UXRES6KWqQtOSd6rvKV4E-hgHLcAXSCEA9vVy-g@mail.gmail.com> <1A22DCEC-9548-4FD2-BFC5-4F3F4EC1E1C2@gmail.com>

Hi,

Since we are back on normal rolling packages update for stable and I got =
pointyhat-west up to do some testing, I would like to move on with this =
case.=20
I just wonder if someone already has a patch to make it as default, else =
I will have a look at it within this week.

- Martin