Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2011 18:01:17 +0200
From:      Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rid.so missing in samba34/35

Hi!

> I've just compiled samba35 from ports with the extra config settings
> ADS/SWAT/DNSUPDATE, no default settings were removed.

I looked at the port and

http://www.linuxhacker.at/bugs/all/hoary-samba-idmap-rid.so-error

Maybe this works: do a

make config

and add

with experimental modules

to the modules to compile with. Recompile, try again.
This should produce/install an idmap/rid.so file ?

I'm not sure whether this error message solves your problem.

--
pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         9 years to go !