Date:      Fri, 8 Oct 1999 13:48:49 +0200 (CEST)
From:      A.Leidinger@WJPServer.CS.Uni-SB.de
To:        isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b log message format (was: Re: Setting up i4b)

On  7 Okt, H. Eckert wrote:

>> Before touching this, please think about it a bit more. What do you
>> want to accomplish ? Should all messages fit into 80 chars ?
>
> Personally I'd just like to see whether an incoming call was meant
> for me or not.  Maybe the fullscreen-mode should take more advantage
> of being "fullscreen".  Things like "scroll view to right" come to
> mind.

And what about a "reopen tty" in the fullscreen-command-menu? I'm using
allscreens_flags="132x60" in /etc/rc.conf but the vty gets switched
after isdnd is started, so isdnd didn't know about the new dimensions
of the screen.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
            Hark! What rock through yonder window breaks?

http://netchild.home.pages.de   A.Leidinger+Home @ WJPServer.CS.Uni-SB.de