Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 22:51:36 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        TAOKA Satoshi <taoka@infonets.hiroshima-u.ac.jp>
Cc:        frankch@waru.life.nthu.edu.tw, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/5946

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, TAOKA Satoshi wrote:

# I know it is in
#
# ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/./.2/FreeBSD/.incoming-no-more/
#
# But I cannot get it. And the following files are in the same URL.
#
# xbd-1.2.01_freebsd.tar.gz
# kmamerun-0.2.1-port.tgz
# xbomber.tar.gz
# raster3d.tar.gz
#
# I want the above files.

Have the originator submit a new PR with the port's tarball
attached to it.  This will be much easier than getting anything
out of the directory you mention above.  'incoming' was always
a one-way street.  People could put files in there, but it was
more trouble than it was worth to get things out again.  I'd
be more than happy to commit all of these ports if I had a copy
of the tarball and they would actually build.  'xbd' never did
build and I spent two weeks on that one shortly after it was
submitted.  The xbomber port I could never find the distfile
for.  The other two I'm sure I played with at one point or
another, but can't remember the details of why I never got them
in.

-steve