Date:      Mon, 23 May 2016 08:27:39 -0400
From:      design@bradan.co
To:        perl@freebsd.org
Subject:   We're reviewing your information

Your message has been forwarded on to our team.

After we have reviewed all of your details, we will assign your project to one of our lead designers. They will contact you and serve as your sole contact for the entire project (that's right, you'll only have to deal with one person). They will also be in charge of managing a team of graphic designers, developers, researchers, and marketers to ensure that you receive the best service possible.

We look forward to working with you!

Bests,

The Bradan Team