Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:52:12 -0600
From:      "Chris Silva" <bitsurfr@enteract.com>
To:        "[gill]" <gill@topsecret.net>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <dkiwebe@hagenhomes.com>
Subject:   RE: StarOffice5 install problem

Your for sure missing something from your install of FreeBSD - Did you
by chance an older version of StarOffice B/4 5.1a???  Look to see if
you have this file:

.login.old
.cshrc.old

or something like this....   If I remember correctly, an older version
of SO did that to me.  If you see one of these files, simply remove
the live one (better yet, rename it) then rename the old to the
original name...  Look in these files, I seem to remember the env does
get changed...

Let me know....

Chris