Date:      Sat, 2 Aug 1997 20:35:05 +0200 (CEST)
From:      root@deadline.snafu.de (Andreas S. Wetzel)
To:        dufault@hda.com (Peter Dufault)
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need help on writing SCSI scanner driver

Hi!
---

Peter Dufault writes:

] Follow up to -scsi, so I'll include the whole mail.
]
] > Some time ago I started to write a high level SCSI driver for my
] > AGFA Studio Star scanner...
] > [...]
]
] I need to know more about the scanner before I can be intelligent.
] I assume Agfa makes everything from top end 4k pixel/inch scanners
] to desktop systems, and what you do depends on what the device is.
]
] [...]
]
] Post a little more info about what kind of scanner this is, peak
] performance, whether it will disconnect/reconnect properly, and
] how it appears to want to be driven based on the documentation and
] I'll try again.

I have the complete SCSI interface description of the Scanner online
at ftp://cenotaph.snafu.de/pub/doc/studiostar.doc (Microsoft Word
document - that's what AGFA sent me upon email request).

Regards, Mickey

--
          (__)
          (@@)    Andreas S. Wetzel       Mail: mickey@deadline.snafu.de