Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 1995 23:34:31 -0400
From:      PowerTrip@aol.com
To:        julian@tfs.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, tonym@citrix.com
Subject:   Re: I call it the "NT sniper bug". (fwd)

Is it running NT Workstation, or NT Server  software?

Either way, make sure WINS is set correctly, and DHCP (if used) is
correct

(under <control panel>, <network>, select the items, and check them out. (may
be as "TCP/IP", or "SIMPLE TCP/IP:, or as WINS
and DHCP. can't remember off hand. I can check at work monday.
we have 5 NT Server 3.5 servers, with IP being used, and
4 Tektronix X-Terminals, and all seems ok so far.

Tony

TonyM@citrix.com
PowerTrip@aol.com