Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:10:52 +0100
From:      Kai Wang <kaiwang27@gmail.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@chuckr.org>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: getting my new graphic tablet cooperating with gimp

On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 05:27:55PM -0500, Chuck Robey wrote:
> I have a nice new UC-Logic WP8060-TAB08, sometimes called the Superpen, and
> I want to get it working so's I can make fine art with it (yeah, I'm a
> dreamer, so what else is new, hey?)  The return off of dmesg is:
>
> ums0: <UC-LOGIC Tablet WP8060U, class 0/0, rev 1.10/0.00, addr 2> on uhub0
> ums0: X report 0x0002 not supported
> device_attach: ums0 attach returned 6

This is because your tablet use absolute coordinates (most tablets do)
while ums(4) currently only support relative ones.

Could you please try to dump your pen's report descriptor and paste it
here, thus we can have more infomation?

You can do it by:

Download the tool:
   http://people.freebsd.org/~kaiw/tools/krepdump.tgz

# tar xzvf krepdump.tgz
# cd krepdump
# make
# kldload ./krepdump.ko

Then connect your superpen to the usb port, (if it is already connected
you will have to disconnect it first) the report descriptor will be
printed on the console. (or you can type 'dmesg' to see it)

--
Kai