Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 1996 19:37:34 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        giorgetti@imimail.imisigeco.it, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I am not able to install, because of...

In article <B0000001324@moon.imisigeco.it> you wrote:

:      Now I cannot move to slave my CD-ROM because of my other operating
:      systems installed!!!
:      Please help me and tell me that dowloading some new patches I will be
:      able to use my master CD-ROM and I will use your BSD. I appreciated
:      very much your manual!

 See the handbook section on installation, and consider doing a
 installation from a DOS partition.

 Basically this involves using your DOS to copy installation files
 from the CD-ROM to your DOS partition, and installing from there.

 However, please note that if you don't move your CD-ROM then even
 if you get FreeBSD installed you will not be able to access it
 while running FreeBSD.

 Regards,
  Peter

 PS.  A copy of the handbook can be found on the web at
      http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook.html

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
  Finger pjchilds@al.imforei.apana.org.au for public PGP key