Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 1995 20:11:58 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Doom crashes system?

Before I go filing a bug report, has anyone noticed that doom seems to crash
the system? I fire it up and whammo, instant reboot. I have been fiddling with
some of the sound ioctl stuff, to get it to be able to work with the Linux
sndserver, but this happens even before sndserver is fired off. Can someone
else whose at src-cur 831 or later check this?

	Stephen

        I do not speak for the Worker's Compensation Board of Queensland -
                     They don't pay me enough for that!