Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:01:14 -0500
From:      "steve alston" <alstonpowers1@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X problem

I have bout freebsd powerpack with 10 cds. It was a hassel to install mainly
because xfree86 3.3.6 is so hard to work with. After awhile I found my
monitor settings. I typed them in correctly and yet when I boot KDE I get a
font error when I run the command mkfontdir I get another error called
KDEANBIO could you tell me what this is an error for and if possible how to
fix it?

alsta lavista baby