Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 1997 11:34:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      jadeite <jadeite@light.pomona.edu>
To:        Miki Janosi <mjanosi@numacorp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Network printing

Over here, i can print to the network.  It should work as long as the
print queues are set up to accept print jobs from other servers and you
have printcap setup for remote print queues. You might want to check the
setting of the queue using Pconsole or coax your sysadmin into changing
the settings.

I've also heard another way of getting this to work by using Jetadmin.  I
don't know the details on that, but I'm pretty sure it was from this list
so you can probably search for the message.