Date:      Wed, 12 May 2010 21:41:47 -0700
From:      Artur Sentsov <sen4ik@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   From Arthur Sentsov - Questions from beginner

Hi

I have some questions.

1. I have freebsd server running apache and mysql. In logs i see around 100
attempts to hack the server. Is that normal? what i have to do that after
three wrong attempts to enter password server will block ip address?!
2. I use SSH to sonnect to server and work on it! Is that secure?
3. How to setup SAMBA on server?! I want my users to be able to upload files
and download files from their folder. Users use windows.

Thank you

--
www.baptistmp3.com