Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:47:58 -0500
From:      "Tieres White" <tieres.white@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   bridging, pf, and rdr

I have a bridging firewall in place using FreeBSD 6.1, if_bridge, and pf.
I'd like to be able to block IP addresses by default on the bridge, but
selectively allow people through.  This is easily accomplished with a table,
however it would be nice if I could also alert people as to why they aren't
currently allowed access through the firewall.  rdr rules would appear to
accomplish this, but for some reason, it just doesn't seem to work.

Has anyone here done anything like this?  Do you have any suggestions?