Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 1999 16:22:57 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Jonathon Doran <doranj@Colorado.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.1 install with 2930U2 controller

I am in a minor pickle at the moment.  I want to install on my new 2930U2
card, and I have the 3.1 release CDs.  Support for the card was added
in early march (to 3.2 I believe).

I have an older 2.X system running with narrow disks at my disposal,
and I can burn CDs.

What is the quickest route to getting the new system up?

Perhaps I could download some minimal subset of 3.2, and just use the 3.1
disks for the packages?

Thanks in advance,
Jon Doran