Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2012 07:54:50 +0200
From:      =?windows-1252?Q?Nejc_=8Akoberne?= <nejc@skoberne.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Source port translation only

Hi,

I want to do (stateful) source port translation (restriction actually)
on my outgoing packets, but no source address translation. And I want to
do it for IPv6.

So if there is a TCP packet like this:

SRC ADDR: 2001:db8::10
DST ADDR: 2001:c0de:
SRC PORT: 53523
DST PORT: 80

I want to translate it so that the source port falls into a specific
port range, say [1024:2047]:

SRC ADDR: 2001:db8::10
DST ADDR: 2001:c0de:
SRC PORT: 1500
DST PORT: 80

If the source port is already in the requested port range, no
translation is needed (but the state has to be kept anyway).

Is this possible to do with pf? If not, does anybody know for any other
(simple) way to do it?

Thanks,
Nejc