Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2002 01:59:44 -0500
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Securing FTP

	Ok, one more question then I'll stop bugging you guys again.  :)  I was
informed recently by a friend of mine that the FTP server daemon we're
using on our machines, the FTPD that comes built into FreeBSD is insecure
and prone to security problems.

	Is this true, and if so, how can I secure our servers so that we can still
keep our members only FTP access on the machines without risk of security
breaches?  Thanks in advance.