Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:59:15 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Alexander Pohoyda <alexander.pohoyda@gmx.net>
To:        Dominik Brettnacher <domi@saargate.de>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Typhoon Optical Mouse problems

> I might try using a COM port adapter. But in the case I wanted to use the
> PS/2 port, where should I start looking to make this device work?

First, make sure that the device works at all. Try it on another
PC/OS/port. If hardware is OK, try to look into
/usr/src/sys/isa/psm.c, /usr/src/sys/dev/kbd/atkbdc.c

BTW, I was not able to get the wheel working in The X when my USB
mouse was attached via PS/2 adapter. So keep in mind that you may
have more troubles even if you make it working.

--
Alexander Pohoyda
<alexander.pohoyda@gmx.net>