Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 1996 19:30:29 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Josh MacDonald <jmacd@deceit.xcf.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, qtest1@idsoftware.com
Subject:   Re: Quake info

Yeap, good ol' ID . Well we don't have support for the  mmap stuff on the
sound driver.. At least I don't over here.. If someone else
wants to step in and provide the support I will more than
happy to assist. Additionally, since there is no FreeBSD port I have
very little incentive to support Quake.

	Regards,
	Amancio