Date:      Tue, 2 May 2000 15:34:44 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
To:        rpingel@snafu.de
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD & DSL

rpingel@snafu.de wrote to ryan@sasknow.com:

> Hello,
>
> can you tell me something about FreeBSD and DSL.

Indeed I can.  I usually don't answer off-list mailings for "free", but,
since this might be of general interest, I have CC'ed
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org.

> I have a FreeBSD-Server with Firewall functionality and a DSL-Modem from
> Bell Atlantics.

Internal?  Or is it connected through a network interface card and
ethernet cabling?

> Currently, the DSL-Connection will bemade with a Window-NT Workstation
> but i want to rekonfigure the net like you told to Gene Bomgardner.
>
> Any idea

Maybe, but I'll need a few more details on what you have currently and
what you're trying to do before I can be of any real help.

> thanks
> Reinhold

Virtually yours,
- Ryan Thompson

--
  Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
  Systems Administrator, Accounts

  SaskNow Technologies     http://www.sasknow.com
  #106-380 3120 8th St E   Saskatoon, SK  S7H 0W2