Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:58:59 +0200
From:      Kai Schmidt <ks@hirvi.net>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Multia heat death

Hello,

one of my multia died, the famous heat death, now I am facing another
pronlem, I can't get hold of the new chip. I tried varios sources in the UK,
the Netherlands and Germany without any success, I would like to have two of
these chips, is there any reseller somewhere, accepting credit cards and
ships to germany?

--
Bye!
- Kai Schmidt -