Date:      Wed, 7 Jul 1999 16:48:37 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        'Amy Wennings' <amybsd@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ATAPI CD burning? (man intro)

	[ML]  Probably because the existence of the intro pages dates
back to at least Version 7, which was some decades ago :)  One tends to
overlook the "common knowledge" even if it is not so common nowadays (if
I had a nickle per machine which did not have manpages installed, I'd
have enough at least for a six-pack :)  And, no, HTML pages on a server
need not apply--you cannot really grep a HTML page if you don't have
access to the directory where it resides)

	/Marino