Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:34:14 -0700
From:      Hrishikesh Keremane <hr1sh1@yahoo.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, net@freebsd.org
Subject:   GPL issues around OFED code in FreeBSD 9.1

[Sorry for cross posting]

Hi,

We are working on a product(FreeBSD based) that would require RDMA over =
iWARP and are considering using the OFED stack in FreeBSD 9.1.
We will be making some changes to the OFED stack to customize it to our =
requirements.

The concern is regarding the implications of GPL licensing of OFED on =
our code base.
Has anyone worked with OFED in FreeBSD and/or is aware of the licensing =
issues around it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please include me in your replies as I am not subscribed to these lists.

Thanks,
Hrishi