Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:07:03 -0700
From:      Joe Bissot <sysop@pcinternet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Tape Backup

--=====================_6497112==_.ALT

Is there tape backup software for FreeBSD that in addition to backing up UNIX
will also backup NT Servers with Registry and Microsoft SQL Server on a live
system. I am using BE for NT currently but would like to move yet another
network function to BSD.
Joe Bissot - sysop@PCInternet.net
Phone (909)307-2861 / Pager (909)265-3595
--
  Trust the computer industry to shorten Year 2000 to Y2K. It
  was this thinking that caused the problem in the first place.

backing up UNIX will also backup NT Servers with Registry and Microsoft
SQL Server on a live system. I am using BE for NT currently but would
like to move yet another network function to BSD.
<BR>
Joe Bissot - sysop@PCInternet.net <BR>
Phone (909)307-2861 / Pager (909)265-3595 <BR>
--  <BR>
&nbsp; Trust the computer industry to shorten Year 2000 to Y2K. It <BR>
&nbsp; was this thinking that caused the problem in the first
place.</font></x-html>