Date:      Wed, 30 Dec 1998 09:23:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
Cc:        Doug Jolley <doug@footech.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, teresa@bryfi.com
Subject:   Re: What's Bill Gates done to us now?

I'm not sure if this applies to Win98, but I know it applies to WinNT 4.0
SP3 and above.  You need to read the Samba documentation on enabling
encrypted passwords.  This file is in /usr/local/share/doc/samba, and is
called ENCRYPTION.txt.  Enabling encrypted passwords should get you setup.
I know it works for NT.

Joe Clarke