Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 1997 15:43:17 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters - Softweyr LLC <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   strptime?

Does anyone out there in FreeBSD-land have an implementation of
strptime (the opposite of strftime, it reads a formatted string
and converts it into a struct tm) that they are willing to give
away?  I wrote one a number of years ago, but don't have the
source to it anymore, and don't really want to rewrite it again
unles I *have* to.  <Sigh>