Date:      Sat, 18 Nov 1995 16:53:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jake Hamby <jehamby@lightside.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Subject:   Article in Byte:  Excellent!

I just received the December 1995 issue of Byte magazine and was surprised
to see that Jordan had written a short article on FreeBSD. Great job!  I'm
glad to see that FreeBSD is becoming more recognized in industry..  The
article was generally very informative and gave a number of pointers to
information about FreeBSD, such as the Web page, and Walnut Creek CDROM.
It gave a brief overview of the history of BSD, suggestions on the kind of
hardware you want to install FreeBSD on, how to set up X Windows and tips
for Internet Service Providers.

Anyway, I imagine most readers of the list already know most of the
information in the article (it is only a brief 2-page overview, after
all), but if you'd just like to see FreeBSD's name in print, check it out!

     Jake Hamby                         |   E-Mail:  jehamby@lightside.com
  Student, Cal Poly University, Pomona  |   System Administrator, JPL