Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:13:41 -0600
From:      seebs@plethora.net (Peter Seebach)
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   device timeouts in wi0

If it's any consolation, I have them too.  It's completely reproducible;
just have another system come up, or come down, or otherwise detectably
alter its LAN state.

No interrupts are coming in, nothing like that.

BTW, the delays where the keyboard isn't responding are probably because
there's a loop of counting to 65536 running DELAY for small values...  I
eventually took the DELAY calls out in my current attempts at fixing
the NetBSD driver, and nothing got worse.

If you're having these, please consider testing whether you can trigger
them by resetting a card.  The most reliable thing I've found is
to disable the Airport card on my nearby powerbook, or re-enable it;
either of these always kills a wi0 *instantly*.

Pretty cool, sort of, if it weren't such a pain.

-s