Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 1998 20:04:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Christian Corneau <emecan@DDI.QC.CA>
To:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: VPN under FreeBSD

You can  use  the SKIP on FreeBSD, it work fine.
If you want to plug WinNT/Win95 on  the  SKIP server, you can  buy SKIP  from
Sun. But you  must  buy the CD-ROM  Version  with  a  licence  for   USA/Canada.
The  "Internationnal  Licence"  is NOT  compatible with SKIP  on  FreeBSD.
The  SKIP  avalable  for download  on Sun web site is   NOT compatible  with
SKIP on  FreeBSD.  Only the  CD-ROM Version.

Your choice of licence for W95/NT from Sun, who work with SKIP on FreeBSD:
 "Export-Controled" at 124$    and
 "Domestic-Only"   at  149$

----------------------------------
E-Mail: Christian Corneau <emecan@DDI.QC.CA>
Date: 20-Sep-98
Heure: 19:53:51
Electro-Conception  tel:(418) 872-6641       |
3665 Croisset       fax:(418) 872-9198       |
Quebec,P.Q.         www.e-c.qc.ca            |
G1P-1L4             |        /--|<|--WM--|(--J
                             \----1
                                 ---
                                  -