Date:      Fri, 03 Sep 2010 13:14:33 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        netperf-admin@freebsd.org
Cc:        netperf-users@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: zoo upgrade

I have zoo2 (freebsdgigatest2.sentex.ca) online and accessible via
the netperf cluster.  The hardware is about the same as the previous
zoo, but the disks are a little bigger and there is 6G of ram and the
base is RELENG_8 and AMD64, not i386

For the zfs spool, there are 2 1TB drives there.  Not sure if you
want to create the mirror any differently than on the old zoo so I
have not yet created it yet.

All the credentials are on the box so please login and test. In terms
of migrating over the data / dev environment, how would everyone like
that done ?

         ---Mike