Date:      Fri, 08 Sep 2000 10:06:47 +0100
From:      "Mark Blackman" <mark.blackman@dircon.net>
To:        Hartoyo <suntzu@theartofwar.org>
Cc:        Mark Blackman <mark.blackman@dircon.net>, David Babler <dbabler@Rigel.orionsys.com>, ISP <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Email virus scanning

Good. Well the FreeBSD version is free to download and evaluate with
*no strings attached*. In fact, I'm sure that you can use the FreeBSD
binary on your existing license (if it lets you use Linux). The licenses
cover seats protected not flavour of UNIX run on. The Unix product line is
grouped together.

- Mark