Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 1995 13:16:04 -0800
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@kachina.jetcafe.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I need Help.. 8-)

"Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com> writes:
>I'm afraid I flamed him a bit - it really does annoy me just a tad
>when people feel that it'd be faster to annoy thousands of people with
>a completely trivial question when *ten seconds* worth of poking
>around would answer all their questions.

Dude, write an autoresponder. When I was at JPL, where some people
were equivalently clueless, I used to get just as annoyed until I
figured out how to put auto-replies into exmh. Now I just select the
message, and pick the "Mail this user the FAQ" menu item.
------
         >>> Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org <<<

Obstacles are those terrible things you see when you take your eyes off
your goal.