Date:      Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:31:56 -0500
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Emmanuel_Par=E9?= <emmanuel.pare@htrc.com>
To:        <klaus.goger@reflex.at>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: frozenbubble-0.9.3

Hi.

I love the frozenbubble game but I got problem running the game with =
freebsd 5.1 and 5.2.1 , 5-CURRENT.

Here the error I got when running the game.
[SDL Init] Not a HASH reference at /usr/local/bin/frozen-bubble.pl line =
322.

I think it may be related with  p5-SDL...

 Could you tell me wich version of freebsd are you using to run the =
game? Do you use a special trick to run the port? =20

Thanks for any hint you can give me and thanks for porting that =
addictive game.

Emmanuel.