Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:03:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      GldisAter <gldisater@gto.net>
To:        Eric Landreville <elandrev@lino.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 486 DX33

Download the install floppies for 3.2.
During the install, under Options change the release from 3.2-RELEASE to
4.4-RELEASE.
After the /usr/libexec files are installed you'll be able to use vi and edit
/etc/fstab replacing /dev/wd* with /dev/ad*. You could also wait until after you
reboot and it drops to you single user to do this.
After booting, run mergemaster replacing all necessary files in /etc, you should
be fine after that.

But more ram never hurt anybody.

Jeremy Faulkner

--