Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2012 02:51:48 -0700
From:      Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk@gmail.com>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Good resources for BSDL vs. GPL?

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 8:00 PM, Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org> wrote:

> On 06/02/2012 19:10, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk wrote:
> > If you search the following phrase in Internet you may find more links :
>
> Thank you for the response, and sorry I wasn't more clear. I know how to
> use the google, what I am really looking for are resources that people
> have used and/or found effective in the past.
>
> Doug
>
> --
>
>    This .signature sanitized for your protection

Therefore , to be useful to least experienced  sometimes being a little
more explicit should not be taken a personal degradation by experienced
people .

Everyday I am making searches in Internet . Search engines are not so
capable to understand what it is wanted and mostly they are producing
garbage until a phrase is written that they understand correctly .
There is no any usable index that a phrase may be selected from it . It is
necessary to be a "ghost" to realize what should be searched .

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk