Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:54:03 +0200 (EET)
From:      Adrian Penisoara <ady@warpnet.ro>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Forcing sendmail to react to quota limits

Hi,

  Responding to my own question: in /etc/mail/<yoursite>.mc insert
just _before_ "MAILER(local)":

define(`LOCAL_MAILER_ARGS', `mail.local -lb')

  then "make install" in /etc/mail. Take care to have in /etc/make.conf a
line like this:

SENDMAIL_MC=/etc/mail/<yoursite>.mc

 See mail.local(8) for the meaning of -b flag.

 Yours,
 Ady (@warpnet.ro)
| Programming in BASIC causes brain damage.                           |
|   (Edsger Wybe Dijkstra)                                            |