Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 2003 22:50:50 +0800
From:      "Barry Wu" <wu_qingbo1969@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem after freebsd ia64 installed on intel tiger 4

Hi, Marcel, Thanks for your help. I can use com2 to install freebsd ia64
on intel tiger 4. I use the standard option and install the minimum.
But after installed, I eject cd, and reboot the system. It can not boot.
It can not find any freebsd partition info. on my hard disk under efi.
Why? Some steps are wrong for me? If someone knows, please give me a reply.

Thanks in advance!

Barry