Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 1997 09:18:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        dkite@icomnet.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86-3.2 port

 * I am trying to install the XFree86-3.2 port on my system. I have
 * retrieved X32src-1.tgz, X32src-2.tgz, and 3.2-fix-01, along with the
 * port file. When I type make in the directory created by extracting
 * the port file, the install program starts asking "File to patch:".
 * What do I enter here? I could not find any docs with the port file. I
 * don't know which files need to be patched.

Try "make PATCH_DEBUG=yes".  That should give you more information.

Satoshi