Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 2016 19:58:34 +0100
From:      Toby <misc.lists@fsck.ch>
To:        fehrist@codeghar.com
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: make buildworld failed with error "relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_JUMP24 against symbol `_fini'"

On 18/01/16 18:30, Hamza Sheikh wrote:
> It looks like you're using vanilla FreeBSD unlike me; I'm using
> RaspBSD install/bootable image. Since we're hitting the same issue I'm
> guessing it might not matter which install image is used.

Yes, I am using a vanilla current, without any strange paths, except
that /usr/obj is an mounted from an external usb disk (ufs, rw). I am
not using any settings in src.conf except WITHOUT_DEBUG_FILES, which I
see you are using as well.

In fact, I now am quite certain that in the last buildworld that was
successful for me, I did not use WITHOUT_DEBUG_FILES, so I am trying
without that now. But it'll take 2 days or so until I can report back.
The usb disk for obj/ seems to slow things down considerably.

Thanks,
Toby