Date:      Thu, 06 Jun 2002 20:56:39 -0700
From:      Jonathan Feally <vulture@consult-scs.com>
To:        "Thomas D. Dean" <tomdean@speakeasy.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ASUS a7n266 w/ XP 1800+

The A7n266 Board works great for a rack server where X is not needed -
I also have a 1800+ in it with 1 gig of ram
It has been up for 40 days - with only about 5 reboots on initial
install day and the next day to make sure that it will come back online
if it does go down.
It is quite solid
If you are going to be doing remote administration with X then just turn
off the local server in xdm's config file