Date:      Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:47:33 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        William Bentley <gwydion_1@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Jail patch submission

Quoting William Bentley <gwydion_1@yahoo.com> (from Sun, 6 Apr 2008 =20
12:37:40 -0700 (PDT)):

> This is my first submission to freebsd so I hope this
> is the right way to do it. I have attached a patch
> that I would like to submit to expand the capability
> of the /etc/rc.d/jail
>
> This patch allows for taking a netmask variable from
> the rc.conf to build the jail with. It also has the
> ability to write in a default netmask if no variable
> is specified. This has been tested with the defaults
> and custom jail settings.
>
> I hope this works for everyone else. Feedback is
> always appreciated.

To have it in the base system, it needs to be documented at the place =20
where the other jail variables are documented. It's also better to =20
send-pr it (or by using gtk-send-pr or the webinterface at our =20
homepage).

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
BOFH excuse #357:

I'd love to help you -- it's just that the Boss won't let me near the =20
computer.

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID =3D B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID =3D 72077137