Date:      Thu, 08 Apr 1999 13:00:21 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Daren Sefcik <daren@sefcik.cc>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netstat & blackjack

At 10:03 AM 4/8/99 -0700, Daren Sefcik wrote:

>When I run netstat I get output with a couple of lines that say:
>
>tcp        0      0  localhost.blackjack    localhost.1026
>ESTABLISHED
>tcp        0      0  localhost.1026         localhost.blackjack
>ESTABLISHED
>

>can anybody tell me what this is..??

Something on your computer is connected to port 1025...

web# grep ^blackj /etc/services
blackjack       1025/tcp   #network blackjack
blackjack       1025/udp   #network blackjack

Are you playing network blackjack by chance ? ;-)  Or, if you are not, use
lsof to find out which process is bound to that port.

	---Mike