Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:20:40 -0800
From:      "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   TWiki as promised...

Hi Folks,

	In an attempt to help out with coordination on projects I've put up a
TWiki (see www.twiki.org for info on TWiki) site on my web server.  As a guest
you can read but not update, you have to register to update content.
There is a Freebsd web and it has 1 topic which is the SMP project.  I have put
the entire page from http://www.freebsd.org/smp/ into TWiki.  The local
references on that page (i.e. the href:./foo.txt stuff) are now external