Date:      Sun, 21 Oct 2001 12:34:24 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
To:        Soweb_Ahfei <ahfei_99@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Read only file FSTAB after error config???

	For future reference, this belongs on freebsd-questions.

> Soweb_Ahfei wrote:
>

> Dear Sir,
>
> We have installed the Freebsd4.32 in our server.But we can not reboot
> the system after we made an error configuration  in the file
> FSTAB.Now,we can not delete or rename the error file Fstab and the
> system shown the file is read only.

	This is covered in the documentation at http://www.freebsd.org/ I
believe in the FAQ, if not there, it's in the handbook.

Good luck,

Doug
--
    "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."
	- George W. Bush, President of the United States